Very rarely is the perfect escape right outside your door. Just a few steps from this unique residential tower is a three-acre park invites you to reconnect with nature as well as your creative side. Expand your senses on lush grass and under the soaring monumental sculpture created by world renowned artist Michele Oka Doner.
From the lobby to your living space, 5350 Park has been thoughtfully planned. Acclaimed designer Giorgio Ferrara has created a lobby that gracefully brings the outdoors into your home by using a color palette inspired by nature. Masterfully crafted to expand your possibilities, at 5350 Park you can expand your living space with an adjacent studio complete with a private bath and separate entry. Now you can breathe easy with the ideal solution for guests, a growing family or a personal office.
The amenities at 5350 Park bring the resort life to your home. Relax on a canopied daybed by the pool, sip wine beneath pergolas draped by tropical flora, host a birthday party in the event room, or play to win on an oversized chessboard. Think of it as your personal wonderland. Go for a work out at your state of the art fitness facilities, indulge with a massage, or relax in the sauna facilities. With all these luxuries and more, 5350 Park offers resort living at its best.
- 238 exclusive residences featuring unique architecture by Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa & Associates, designers of Apogee Beach, Downtown Lofts 1& 2, The Water Garden, Capobella, and many other notable projects
- Select residences with striking views of Downtown Doral Park
- Grand porte-cochére entrance
- Valet service for guests
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week front desk
- Desk services for arranging spa treatments, massages and personal training sessions
- Lobby, event room and common areas curated by Georgio Ferrara
- Resort-style pool with custom lounge daybeds and private cabanas
- State of the art fitness facilities with views of Downtown Doral Park
- Onsite massage rooms and sauna
- Coordinated catering services and event planning functions
- Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas
- Select residences with lanais
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- State of the art security system in common areas
- Secure elevators
- Pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly sidewalks
- Electric car charging stations
- Green community
- Easy access to expressways: Palmetto, Florida Turnpike and Dolphin
- Eight miles to Miami International Airport
- Proximity to beaches, Dolphin Mall, Miami International Mall, Brickell, Coral Gables and Downtown Miami
- A short walk from:
- - Over 77,000 (future 140,000) square feet of main street retail
- - A Publix supermarket
- -Downtown Doral Charter Elementary School and Downtown Doral Charter Upper School both offering a dual language curriculum.
- - A three-acre park featuring Micco, a monumental sculpture designed by artist Michele Oka Doner